What's your "19 Minute Song"?

Insomnia at your service. Couldn’t sleep so sampled every song with a link on this list and packaged my favourites it into a 22 minute ramp. Hopefully useful to hitting a new PR! Thanks all for the inspiration!

This is my favorite mix on the trainer

I have 2 mixes i routinely use, during a ramp I throw this one on at around that mark. The first song really gets me pumped. Even gives me goosebumps

1 Like

Interesting. Gotta give that a try.

1 Like

It’s a long way to the top (if you wanna rock n roll)

Those bagpipes

8 Likes

What? I find this post funny, cause at 19 Minutes, I can’t operate my iPhone, and when the test is over, I can’t even remember what song was playing.

1 Like

Ace of spades. Yes!!!

6 Likes

Yeah, I like this one, too

Dance yrself clean - LCD Soundsystem. When the beat drops it’s an easy 50+ free watts right there.

5 Likes

Nightwish. Ghost Love Score. Wacken. Alternate state of consciousness.

1 Like

Even further to the shop when you want a sausage roll. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Stinkfist x2

Bodies by Drowning Pool :metal:

1 Like

This is the song the Houston Texans play every time JJ Watt makes a big play. :grin:

2 Likes

“Lose Yourself” by Eminem
And then “‘Till I Colapse” By Eminem in case I’m having a really good day.
Followed by “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John for the cool down haha.

1 Like

Well, I can give you my 20-Minute Song…: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve become a big fan of these after watching the Youtube video of Alex Howes winning the US Road National Championship last year

-Neffex- Fight Back
-Neffex- Best of Me

wow! lots of headbangers in here :wink:

Just thought I would throw this in, my current fav 18 :grin: to 19 min tune. Its an old skool hip hop track.
Paris - The Devil Made Me Do It

Its got a bit of a riff :metal:

“paid your dues, don’t snooze or lose”

1 Like

The motivational speech you’ re referring to is probably this… the track I listen to at the start of every ramp test…awesome!

Steve Angello - Rejoice

1 Like

AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill

2 Likes

Recently discovered that Deep Purple - Fireball is a great song for the crunchtime.

1 Like