What Beer are you enjoying?

I think their hazy is pretty solid as is their dark beer (can’t remember the name).

1 Like

Found that at my local grocery store this morning.
Had a beer for lunch! They carry both that and Run Wild and seem to have plenty of it.

Better than any light beer out there.

Stone Brewing’s San Diego Pale Ale. Solid.

6 Likes

No picture, but I went to my favorite brewery - Level Crossing - on Tuesday and had a Bat Country (blonde ale) and a Philly Fruited Sour Bat (sour blonde). Both were excellent and a good send off before I go NA.

Tonight I’m having this:

And some whiskey later :slight_smile:

Start my medication, and therefore no more alcohol, tomorrow.

5 Likes

Pseudo Sue Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath Brewery out of Iowa……a fantastic beverage. One of my favorites.

7 Likes

The beer I like:

• The one pre-ride
  • The one at the coffee stop
  • The one post-ride
  • The one on the bike
3 Likes

Hacker Pschorr Munich Gold

3 Likes

Wow…what a great and different beer.

2021 Goose Island Bourbon County Imperial Stout Cola….possibly the most unique beer I have had in years. Strong cola finish negates the bite of the high ABV (14% :scream:).

Buddy of mine hooked me up….~$25 beer.

6 Likes

Post workout recovery. :slight_smile:

Officially NA now. This medicine is weird… I’m drinking over 2 gallons of water a day. And I never get tired of it! I woke up several times last night just craving cold, cold water.

Also, I’ve already lost about 4 pounds in water weight. I’m expecting to lose another 4-6 before leveling out.

2 Likes

Connected in SFO on my way to Taipei…grabbed a Firestone Mindhaze IPA and a bacon grilled cheese.

Both were delicious….

6 Likes

Sierra Nevada Powder Day American IPA. Very good

3 Likes

It is a schitt beer and your pee will smell like formaldehyde the next day, but when in Taiwan….:man_shrugging:

Back when I first starting coming here, this was literally the only beer you could get on the island. No exaggeration…if you wanted a beer, your only choice was Taiwan Beer.

3 Likes

PostDoc Brewing Demon Star Irish Cream Imperial Stout
10.9% alcohol
Brewery is in Redmond, WA

I feel these guys are getting better and better. The Irish Cream is a nice touch of sweetness over the standard Demon Star.

5 Likes

Beavertown Neck Oil

4 Likes

Enjoyed a couple of JHB’s towards the end of my ride today.

5 Likes

Something local

5 Likes

Hey, if any of you make it to Red Rock in the SLC area, have one of these for me, will ya?

Of course they’d release a triple right after I stop drinking.

4 Likes

Just had a Pliny the Elder - was tasty.

4 Likes

Bells Hop Solution after I ran out of their Hop Slam.

Grandfather Raven Imperial Stout
9.5% ABV
Black Raven Brewery, Redmond, WA

My kind of tasting notes: dark caramel, chocolate, hints of coffee

5 Likes