We're Hiring - (Remote) Software Engineer Jobs at TrainerRoad (React/RN and C# Backend/Azure)

Feature request: Thumb down!
:rofl: :joy: :laughing: :smile: :grinning::slightly_smiling_face: :neutral_face: :cry: :sob:

thanks!

2 Likes

Any idea if these positions will be reposted?

No. It’s been on hold because of the Corona virus and uncertainty for the larger economy.

As things get better we’ll have more job openings (we do have some right now).

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

hey @Nate_Pearson! That job offer looks awesome, but what do you think about candidates from Europe? Is it possible to work with Trainerroad?

No Europe software engineers, sorry. Timezone makes it rough and taxes can be an issue.

Okay, thanks for reply Nate!

And how are you feeling about Canadian devs now? I know it was US only before. 15 years experience and pretty handy with react-native (although my real strengths are in Rails/Node/PHP back ends)

Hey @Nate_Pearson TrainerRoad seems like a great place for software engineers to work! Do you ever have openings for entry-level developers / internships? Or do you only hire experienced devs?

Just US right now.

We do not, sorry.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply!

Hi Nate,
I’m an experienced React dev - 3 years and going. I’m not looking to leave my current full-time job for certain personal reasons, but I am curious if you are open at all to part-time / contract dev work? Thanks.

How much I would love to be allowed to write such a job description and being able to have such a team spirit/ work ethic. Well, that is impossible here in Germany but maybe I ll take parts of it for one of our next team meetings.

1 Like

No, just full time.

@Nate_Pearson I am not a software dev but rather a cloud/infrastructure architect with experience in cloud operations, DevOps, support, migrations, architecture, etc… Would definitely be curious if you ever need any help in this space.

1 Like

Im a React front end with 3+ years of experiences. hopefully you are open to hire again at some time :slight_smile: