Well impressed with TR!

To the TR team, I am well impressed. I subscribe to both Trainingpeaks and Trainerroad. I am very loyal to both. Trainingpeaks has been my primary repository of data as it allows me to track my entire indoor and outdoor history.

I have to say with the Calendar addition, TR is really getting close to making me cancel Trainingpeaks. There is an intangible element still present in Trainingpeaks I cannot yet put my finger on, but I’ll be damned, TR is fantastic. I did drop Sufferfest, sadly, because of their horrible interface. I much preferred when I could use their videos on TR.

Thank you for staying focused on your core features, keep it up!!!

7 Likes

One hundred percent agree. No other company is taking care of it’s customers in such a complete manner.

Yes… Clean up the historical metrics interface on TR, and Training Peaks will be almost insignificant.

I think that this is the only real area holding TR back and keeping me subscribed to other platforms. Even if there was a price increase to get a better metrics interface, I’d gladly pay it as I could then dump other platforms.

I just made the switch, canceling renewal on Training Peaks to switch fully to TR. TR has some gaps in functionality, but TR calendar combined with Stryd/Garmin Connect for running and manual entry of swimming is plenty good enough at less expense.