Weekly and/or End of Plan Updates, Feature Request

I get a weekly update from Garmin detailing my high level fitness and exercise stats for the week. It would be great to get a similar one from TR giving more detailed collated information on my workouts and some feedback on completion, time in zones etc. Likewise and ‘end of plan’ report would be really useful as well. Both from a performance analytics perspective and a motivation tool.

Would TR users find this useful? And what data would you like to see?

(Chad, feel free to merge with the big data thread if you feel it belongs in there)

2 Likes

I think this would be good - could include details on overall compliance (how many workouts completed) as well as more specific details on which zones you’ve spent time in compared with the plan etc.

Good idea!

2 Likes

I like the idea, would be motivating. Not sure it would “make me faster” but it would be interesting to look at and compare week to week.

2 Likes

I like the suggestion and think it is good in it’s own. I just refined the title and added the FR tag.

1 Like

Possibly, but it would build up to give a pretty definitive picture over time I hope, especially if the six week block is bookended by a proper FTP test.

I’m really interested to see what my cumulative work would have been over the last plan, what proportion I spent in various power zones, and how that all contributed to my overall FTP improvement. The overall time I took for recovery between sessions, even (don’t completely shoot me down yet) some average heart rate trends at various power zones that may help show how my fitness has improved throughout the plan, or how I responded to mounting fatigue.

1 Like

To add, I won’t be surprised if something like this is already on the road map, base on hints about their directing of adding more analysis and possibly automated adjustments.

I suspect the same, but they have been so (understandably) vague that I thought it useful to be explicit about what I feel is beneficial.

Of course, if they can work it all out for me, tell me what I did wrong, and what I should do next in one neat package, then all the better

1 Like