Wall mounted fans - any good options?

I converted a spare bedroom into a training room - floor space is a premium looking for recommendations on a wall mounted fan - anyone try anything that they like?

I’m hearing you.
In all my searches, as someone who builds for a living, I’ve not found anything off the shelf. Not anything as good as industrial fans like the Lasko (drum style).

I’d really like my Vornado mounted on the wall. The problem is that it would cause vibration in the wall framing that would annoy my family.
Compression dampeners on fans seem to create less resonance in my experience. Meaning gravity makes a great fan base.

I came across these dock arms that could be used to mount fans while searching for articulating wall mount arms.

They are sold here: Global Industrial™ Dock Light Arm w/ Mounting Kit, 40"L

Note the pic is example of a fan mounted as this is just the arm only. Might be an option since you can instead consider additional floor models that could potentially be mounted this way.

2 Likes

Interesting. Im looking for a way to get the fan right on my head.

I’m using a bike wall mount from https://www.stasdock.com/. Not the cheapest option, but it’s strong and looks good on the wall.

I use this one and comes with a wall mount plus remote. It has pretty good air flow.

Ron

Screenshot_20210430-073202_Samsung Internet
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

This one has good reviews…

It looks like something my mother would buy me. Bless.

1 Like