Valve Extension/adaptor - How to use it?

Hi All,

Got this with a set of Reynonlds Strike 56 wheels a couple years ago. At that time i remember doing some research online on how to use them but couldn’t find anything so I ended getting other type of valve extensions.
I was doing some clean up today and realized that they still exist but, again, i couldn’t find much information on how to use them.

Is there anyone there that could help?

I guess that they are intended for use as tubeless option. Would make sense if the wheel is tubeless-ready.


Yep. I got the same with my Reynolds. It is for setting your wheels up tubeless.


Cool, thanks for the help guys!