Using a Peloton for workouts question

• That is NOT what I said at all.

• My reply suggested excluding the connection because bad data is likely worse than no data. The actual nuts & bolts about what is/is not impacted in TR without that power data was not a focus of my initial reply.

Per TR’s support article, only rides & workouts with actual power data factor into AIFTPD.

What AI FTP Detection Needs to Detect Your FTP
In order for AI FTP Detection to have enough data to accurately detect your FTP, you need a minimum of 10 completed TrainerRoad indoor workouts. If you haven’t completed enough workouts, don’t stress—you’ll see how many more you need when you click the button to use the feature. Once you’ve completed these 10 workouts, AI FTP Detection will analyze and incorporate all indoor and outdoor rides with power data, whether or not they’re TrainerRoad workouts.

For Adaptive Training, I am not totally certain how it considers the simple “checked & done” workouts. That may require some digging into the support articles or a direct question to TR support, since I don’t know the exact answer or how to find that one quickly.

1 Like