TrainingPeaks annual Premium sub announcement

Also, tracking rides with actual ride time, as opposed to elapsed time. Better yet, let us choose which.
Oh, and have a moving average for weight tracking. How bloody difficult would that be?

Exactly, Im nott asking for the world in improvements, really just some simple stuff….but for them its a challenge to do quickly.

@Jack_Russell_Racing I agree - my one issue is that I don’t really use all of the features and wish they had a mid tier pricing plan. I like the calendar and the workout library but don’t really use the periodization or the coaching resources. I am open to paying something but don’t want to really pay for a lot of stuff that I am not going to use.

I canceled my subscription to TP this year and switched to intervals.icu. I’m also a subscribed supporter.

I’ve always struggled with the TP value proposition.

I have bought plans from Coaches through TP historically because i valued the coaches expertise. TP was simply the shop front and there was no choice but to buy through them

Yet i am locked into ongoing yearly subscriptions with TP if i wish to use the plans in any form other than applying them and following them strictly as layed out. Yes i know you can tweak a bit on Free TP, but it’s not suitable for my needs.

So a one off payment to a coach, and then an ongoing yearly revenue stream to TP. It doesn’t seem equitable unless the coaches get an ongoing trailing commission for plans sold

On Android you can add it to your home screen and it functions a lot like any other app. It’s not quite as seamless as an app might be, but as above, it’s a one man development team and trying to do apps for the different platforms is not worth the effort.

They hadn’t implement (what I think would be) very trivial features such as N repeats of M steps, making creating certain workouts much more cumbersome and error prone.

Exactly the same boat here. Mid tier would bring me back.

Is MyWhoosh Black & Decker compatible ? :wink:

1 Like

are there any current discount codes for TP premium? i am kicking myself for not doing the black friday or whatever it was sale a few months ago.

Nothing current that I’m aware of at the moment. There was a free month of TP premium to evaluate new features during December with a 25% code afterwards. Other than that, unless you’re a USAC member you can get some discount.

How is the experience on TP different between premier and free plan different when using a purchased plan?