Training Playlists

No TR playlist is complete without this funky gem. Title says it all. Spotify

1 Like

FTP Smashing hits!
Rock, punk, metal etc.:metal:
20/2, 2020: -Check out all the new tracks!

4 Likes

Not a playlist. Itā€™s a podcast of 2 hours with liquid drumm and bass.

1 Like

Call me crazy but I was really getting into this album this morning. Something about the sound of the trumpet made mashing those pedals easier :thinking::drooling_face:

Edit: I did skip the first track chaotic jazz isnā€™t my fav.

Canā€™t do it! Too much RHCP for me! :joy:

2 Likes

Loving this thread. Thanks for the new playlists!

Im normally a hard rock, or hard classical guy, but I found this the other night just flipping around and Iā€™ve listened to it every workout since.

6 Likes

Mixed bag of rock/metal

1 Like

This one is for all us old dudes.

3 Likes

@Nate_Pearson my 3-month-old daughter seems to really dig your ride playlist. Iā€™m testing it out now and instead of crying as she usually does when Mom takes a bath, sheā€™s all smiles and kicking away with her legs. Thanks for the save!

2 Likes

Many new playlist followers! Thank you!! Much appreciated :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

But fit :joy::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

The guy who does those used to go to my gym back in '11 '12. Havenā€™t downloaded one of them in a while though. I did find one of my old mixes and figured it would be something good to listen to once in a while.

I see sound cloud will host 180 minutes of music for free so Iā€™m uploading one for fun.

Love the punk!

2 Likes

Donā€™t fall off!

1 Like

Hereā€™s an old mix I did on the 1ā€™s and 2ā€™s. Donā€™t think itā€™s all vinyl, but mostly, circa 2005 EDM.

I spent my 20ā€™s as a DJ, my DJ name was bioteknik, came from a friend of mine since I work in biotechnology and itā€™s stuck as my online persona.

2 Likes

This is a list I have been training with all winter. Chock full of guilty pleasures.

1 Like

not a special TR playlist, but playing around with Spotify I ended up with a collection of 80s oldschool punk/hc

guilty pleasures

My 80s hair band list

1 Like

Just a bunch of good music.

1 Like