TrainerRoad users' bikes

Madone and Domane SLR retail prices are crazy. Love this Emonda and stealth downtube logo:

Tried to get that last week but LBS said it was a 6 month wait.

3 Likes

For someone with a dated bike maybe it’s worth it for the newer stuff like a higher tech aero frame, electronics, and integration, but I already have a compliant (non aero) carbon frame, Di2, good wheels and some integration, so when I think about selling my bike for ~$3000 and then spending $8-9k to maybe gain .5mph, all I can see is Donald Trump yelling at me “this is the worst deal in the history of deals”

4 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised to get almost 2400 for my 2015 gen1 Domane (Pro’s Closet). That is 60% of what I originally paid :metal:

2 Likes

Yeah, used bikes are going for a lot right now. Sold my 2018 Cervelo R3 for a pretty penny.

Interesting. I’ve considered looking into selling them a bike. It’s a ‘higher end’ TT bike so not sure there is much market locally for it and I don’t want to deal with eBay or other online classifieds

1 Like

some more info here:

My 2019 Focus Izalco Max 9.8 with Red eTap and a Quarq. After a few teething issues (BB was installed poorly by the LBS and the stock chain catcher was misaligned) she is purring. Absolutely love this bike, beautiful colour combination, very fast and a dream to ride.

24 Likes

• 2015 custom painted Cannondale SuperSix Evo Di2-only frame, custom painted FSA 130mm stem.
  • Zipp 302 wheels.
  • Ultegra 6870 Di2 groupset.

I love this bike.

31 Likes

And I can see why, very tidy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

New bike day :sunglasses:

• Tarmac SL7 Comp in satin teal tint
  • Enve 5.6 Disc wheels
  • Rival eTap AXS with Red crankset w/PM
35 Likes

Nice. How long of a wait did you have to buy it?

1 Like

about 1 hour :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Here’s mine. 2020 Ridley Fenix SL Disc. The Forza Levanto DB carbon wheelset was an upgrade option. First road bike for a long time and really pleased with it. :grinning:

18 Likes

That’s one nice bike with a tasteful choice of components.

PS I wish I could have gone for a Red (or Red-level Quarq) crank.

1 Like

Dang. None of them he spesh shops around have a single tarmac in stock

1 Like

There are a few 61 cm within a reasonable drive for me, but I’m pretty sure my wife would make me sleep in the garage with the new bike if I brought it home :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Wow, you’d get more time with the bike?! Lucky man.

7 Likes

You’re a glass half full kinda person…I like it!

1 Like

I’ve had the Enve wheels for a long time, and will put on my Enve aero bars after visiting the fitter. Was pleasantly surprised to put on my 32mm external width Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V wheels and they had 4mm clearance, so that will be my training wheelset for a higher volume / more comfortable tire for our country roads.

2 Likes

A parts bin special I assembled, it’s what is getting ridden 90% of the time lately.

ALL the seatpost, and the redshift stem = cushy. :blush:

19 Likes