TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

Hi all,

Looking to give this a shot. If anyone has an extra trial code, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

someone has a referral code? Thank you

Hi there, thinking about using trainer RoadRoad for structured training but really would like to test it first. If anyone has a referral code, it would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. I’m a former zwifter trying new things. Can someone PM a referral code? Thanks

Thanks S. I’ve got the code, it was valid, but my PC messed up and couldn’t register and now Trainerroad says “This referral has already been redeemed”. ;-(

1 Like

Hey Fergus, looking for a code if you have an extra. Thanks kindly!

Update: We’ve ended the 7-day free trial, and brought back referral codes and our 30-day money-back guarantee! All previously-existing referral codes are still valid and can once again be used to redeem a free month of TrainerRoad. And just like before, new referral codes are available each month to current TrainerRoad athletes.

I have 3 unused referral codes:

whoosh :face_with_monocle:

(That’s the sound of my head spinning from the rapid back and forth here…)

Simple curiosity leads me to wonder how this shift happened so quickly?

ETA:
@SeanHurley, I suspect you should close the following thread, after adding a pointer back to this thread?

3 Likes

We are always trying out new ways (both publicly and behind the scenes) to make TrainerRoad more accessible and effective for everyone. We were excited about the prospects of a free trial for new athletes to see everything we have to offer, but over the course of a couple weeks we learned that folks preferred the existing 30-day guarantee, so we’ve decided to roll things back.

1 Like

Hi Bikr,

being a bit stupid here. How do i use the code you have given me.

If I am on a 7 day free trial … can I have a referral code ? seems a bit unfair to be “caught in the middle”

Reach out to support@trainerroad.com and they’ll take care of you.