Update: Referral Codes are Going Away on December 29th

Heads up—TrainerRoad’s referral program is coming to a close. Existing codes can be redeemed for a free month until December 29, 2021; any unredeemed codes will become invalid after this date. Now is the time to send your last remaining codes to friends and family who’ve been on the fence about trying TrainerRoad.

This absolutely isn’t a decision we’ve taken lightly. We’ve always believed referral codes were a great way to spread the word about TrainerRoad, but it turns out only a small percentage of cyclists who find out about TrainerRoad from a friend actually use a referral code. Additionally, our data shows that many codes are being used in ways that aren’t in line with our original intentions for the program. In the end, this leaves us with fewer resources to keep improving TrainerRoad, and that’s a bummer—because there are so many improvements and new features we are excited to bring you in the coming year!

You can still try TrainerRoad, Adaptive Training, and everything else we have to offer, risk-free for 30 days. If you’re not satisfied we’re making you faster, get your money back, no questions asked.

If you have any questions about referrals, reach out to support@trainerroad.com, or head to the support center to learn more at this link.

14 Likes

Judging by the referral code thread, that sounds unlikely. Weird decision to take them away, realize they are so popular that you bring them back, then take them away again. And now no trial at all?

I have to agree. I was shocked when they came back, but even more surprised they are going away again so soon thereafter. Odd, but I do think it’s the right call and the system was being abused.

3 Likes

So are the same people just using free trails?

3 Likes

I am interested in receiving a referral code if anyone would be kind enough to share. I just bought a smart trainer and would like to set it up this weekend. Thx

Same here, just bought a smart turbo trainer and was looking for a referral code to try. Would appreciate it if anyone had one to share.

Thanks!

There are no more referrals. See the top post for all related info.

1 Like