From a track racer to an ultra-endurance fat biker, hear how Amanda Harvey races 135 mile races through the snow, ice and freezing cold temperatures, including her nutrition, fat bike setup, the mindset needed to be able to take on big, scary goals and more in Episode 14 of The Successful Athletes Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Taking on big, scary goals
- Following low volume plans for endurance events
- Equipment testing for ultra endurance and cold events
- Ultra-endurance event nutrition
- Managing pre-race anxiety
- How to maintain focus when your race doesn’t go according to plan