Strength Targets

I was listening to a recent podcast and Chad mentioned TR have been developing strength targets for cyclists split into 3 levels, is this now available, if so where can i get it from?

Cheers,

Sam

1 Like

No, there has been no release at this time. They didn’t give any specific date for release.

1 Like

Cheers “other Chad” hopefully they will release this shortly

2 Likes

Ditto, I am excited to see the plans too. :smiley:

I suspect there will be an official TR thread for it upon release. Otherwise, I will start one and we will discuss all the good stuff in there.

2 Likes

https://wilkscalculator.com/

Generally, the little guys always dominate wilks competitions. Anyhow, there’s one way to compare your lifts with other people’s lifts regardless of weight class.

So I clicked on the link. It’s not clear whether this is a 1 rep maximum, total weight lifted in a session, Total weight lifted for a specific lift.

Wilks is used in powerlifting so the weight used for that calculator would be the sum of your 1-rep maxes for squat, bench, and deadlift

No news on this still I presume??

Nothing official. Last weeks podcast had a hidden teaser with Pete asking Chad about “Easter Eggs”, but Chad didn’t want to say anything.

I though it was funny since they let the cat out of the bag weeks earlier with some details already. Maybe keeping hush for now until final release?

1 Like

Fair enough! Looking forward to seeing what is put out.

Thanks for the response.

A

(Typed while warming up for Basin-5!)

1 Like