Strade Bianche 2020- racing is back!

It’s currently £20 here. I went for it despite having Eurosport through Sky TV. Think the ability to watch all past races and highlights on demand us enough to justify it. I suspect the more people who subscribe means they will be able to invest more in the future so willing to give it a go. Plus the extra content too with weekly review shows seem good.

And one in the top ten in the Women’s race

1 Like

Both races on Fubo cycling pass. Yesterday I watched (live) the last two hours of men’s race. Women’s race is one hour and recorded, probably watch the today.

Except there was no reason for AvV to ride Garcia to the barrier; the road was wide open.

Man, what a meanie :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Flobikes or gcn?

FLO bikes is great…I didn’t resubscribe when my plan came up in May because , duh, nothing to watch. Just renewed it Friday. Was kinda bummed that they took away the monthly option since I am 98% certain that we don’t finish this season and was going to go month-to-month for now, but :man_shrugging:

The coverage is usually the same feed as FUBO, and the announcing is far superior to crazy Uncle Phil.

Between FLO and NBC sports Gold, you have almost every race covered.

Something you might see at a meaningless Tue. night industrial park crit, not a World Tour Race.

GCN race pass

If he is in the US, GCN doesn’t get him anything.

1 Like

I have Flo Bikes and while it’s not the greatest streaming service ever, but it gets the job done.

1 Like

Eurosport shit the bed this time, but overall, I have had no complaints with them other than the dearth of women’s racing. VPN and Eurosport subscription, done.

Not if you have a VPN :wink:

1 Like

Great to see Wout back to his best after his crash last year. Between him and Remco, the next generation is certainly here!

After buying GCN Race Pass and a Chromecast, I realized that for some reason the iOS version doesn’t work with Chromecast…

Anyone know of a really good screen mirroring app? I tried one but the quality suffered remarkably.

I have a flobikes subscription, and the coverage was pretty good. Plus you can watch both the men’s and women’s on replay.

Plus you can watch replays on passes races as well

Plus FloBikes coverage is available in the app or via a browser.

GCN subscribers, how was the broadcast? Were these the Eurosport presenters or GCN presenters?

After my complaining about Eurosport I looked into GCN a little bit closer, it may be an options since I’m only interested in cycling. They seem to show everything. However, I saw some of their CX coverage last winter and this reminded me of a high school project.

2 Likes

Yer I’m UK. US coverage of races are pretty sparse. As someone had said before it’s all about rights and gcn have done a good job here.

US coverage;