For my Sunday Solo ride, just noticed that the calendar view states I have a 3hr ride at 100 TSS but when I click into the detailed view, it displays a 90 minute ride at 45 TSS.
Calendar view:
Detailed View
This looks to be for most of the Solo rides in the near future, and maybe its intended functionality. Not a big deal - figured I’d share!
Thanks!
It shows the same sort of behavior on my calendar. I think this is normal. I just go out and do a slow easy ride as it says. Last Sunday it scheduled 2:30. I did 5 hours and I don’t think my calendar changed. As long as you mark it easy and make it easy I don’t think it matters.
For a planned ride, you should not be seeing different info in the workout details vs. on the calendar. I’ll take a look at this tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!
3 Likes
Is this by chance a recurring ride that you might have at some point edited to go from 90’ to 3hr? I know in my experience when you edit a recurring event and select “This Event and All Future” …All sorts of unexpected things can happen. Typically it creates a copy of it so now you have two workouts planned, sometimes it then inserts that workout in the past forever as well… what you’re seeing would be new I think for me however.
So i try to avoid clicking “All future”, if that is needed I just delete the recurrance and re-do it from scratch.
Important for the AI to be expecting your weekly load to be a certain value, FTPprediction, planned workouts,etc. I just had great tech support chat about my 3hr recovery outdoor ride estimated at 90tss when I can see my past ride was 58tss per power. 90 is a lot of just ‘a walk on the pedals’ ! Turns out my last recv 3hr ride was .41 IF vs expected .50IF, hence the 58. So I updated my calendar planned ride to a custom TSS effort of 60, doing that dropped the next day from a yellow to a normal day, also adjusted the over-under workout!
Circling back on this, I found the cause and am working on a fix. Thank you for pointing it out!
Sounds good. Thanks for following up!