Show us your Cats, Kittens & Felines

He sure is! Thanks again for the encouragement and good advice on introducing our two felines. Feels great giving him a loving home.

1 Like

Happy to have helped and see the positive results :+1:

Makes my heart warm to see a cat find a supportive home and get that happy life they deserve :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Harry checking the day’s riding conditions. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Mine is the opposite. She won’t leave me alone while riding; has to be near me. Even two blower fans and the trainer noise don’t seem to bother her.

18 Likes

She’s a doll!

1 Like

13 Likes

The first thing I do in the morning is feed the cats. This is Marmot- he likes to finish his food, then go out on the porch on this railing and watch me while I eat breakfast. When I’m done, he sings the song of his people until I let him back in, then goes upstairs to sleep on our bed.

16 Likes

Love that face. He looks like fun :smiley:

1 Like

What a cutie!

1 Like

New addition to our household. I’ve got no idea what I’m doing, but hopefully he does.

23 Likes

Heart melting cuteness!!!

3 Likes

Tiger heard me complaining about USB “dropouts” so she decided to hold the USB cable to deep it from dropping out. And Coach Cali makes sure i don’t cheat on Over-Unders!

28 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

My parents cats, I’m holidaying😊

Half tail and one behind is a quarter tail ‘Manx’ cats…

16 Likes

This one was living at Cregneash, named Arry, we are told it’s a 3/4 Norwegian Forest cat and 1/4 Manx cat…

15 Likes

Sad to say that my beloved Six has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

She used all of her 9 lives.

She will always be remembered as the small cat she was.

Just a bundle of joy that loved the warmth. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous little one. I am sure she was very loved.

2 Likes

Very sorry for your loss!

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss. They sure take our hearts with them ehen they go. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

This night our mamacat gave birth to a wonderfull litter of five, I will soon post more pictures soon.

15 Likes