Show us your Cats, Kittens & Felines

Ruined how?

Mine ignore them unless they’re in a box. All boxes belong to them

7 Likes

Ah the joy of boxes!!!

2 Likes

Its good for sharing. New something for me, new box for the cat. Seems fair!

1 Like

Agreed… :blush: Olympus 4s for me…box for her

12 Likes

One of our cats, Bean, being the epitome of feline grace and dignity…

19 Likes

I also have a Bean! She will be five next month but here she is as a foster kitten. You can probably tell why I kept her :wink:

24 Likes

Soooo sweet :heart:

1 Like

What a sweet face! Love her!

1 Like

Down right precious. I have a very sweet spot for black female kittons…

1 Like

I bet he’s a cheeky one :smile:

The calm after the storm.

16 Likes

Recovery/Rest day… We can both partake with that…

17 Likes

For those of you with cardboard scratching posts / cat furniture, how do you like it? I’ve never gotten any thinking it would be too messy, but was thinking of getting something as an added scratching surface. Guess they’re cheap enough that I should just try one, but opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

Our cat’s love them. I have flat and curved ones and they all get used. They do end up with some scraps that fall off, but with weekly vacuuming we do anyways, it’s not a real problem. Those scraps stay close to the scratcher for the most part. Non-issue for us and it helps keep them off the furniture scratching, so it’s a win for us.

1 Like

Thanks Chad

1 Like

I have one of the cardboard scratching pads (linked below), and my cat uses it quite often. I find she likes the one below, because the edges will dig into the carpet, and it doesn’t move around as much if that makes sense. My cat doesn’t use the ball feature, but some of my friends cats do. https://www.chewy.com/frisco-scratch-roll-scratcher-cat-toy/dp/193218

1 Like

16 Likes

Following up on my adventures in cat rearing, Henderson has settled in nicely. While him and Scout aren’t the very best of friends he’s taken his space now and they both get along well enough. I’ve caught them sleeping on the same couch a few times too. He’s a really sweet guy and is definitely part of our family now. My GF who is not historically a cat person has now been fully converted, lol. She loves them both now.

17 Likes

That’s so great! :smiley:

He is adorable.

1 Like