Show off your latest Cycling related purchases!

New bike? New wheels? New kit? Show us your latest purchase that relates to cycling! Doesn’t matter if it’s a $15,000 custom bike, a second hand set of bibs, or a new hydration mix that you’re super stoked about. Got a new tv or fan for your pain cave? That goes here too! Lots of serious topics here which I love, so let’s use this as a space to relax!

1 Like

My latest are these Dura Ace 9000 skewers that I’ve wanted for years but was too cheap to buy new, so when a lightly used set popped up on eBay for $55, I knew it was my time. They are really really really nice

5 Likes

My Bontrager saddle started popping with every stroke so it was time to upgrade. Fizik Argo Vento R1. Goes well with the bike’s whole look.

7 Likes

For my poor neglected pedals.

5 Likes

New GRX mini group for the gravel bike!

8 Likes

How are you liking this? I’ve been thinking about this saddle since it came out.

1 Like

2 Likes

I love it. It fits perfectly. Just note that the carbon rails are oval shaped so I had to get a different mount. I believe the metal rails are the standard round shape. Hopefully it lasts longer than my Bontrager saddle

11 Likes

Yea the Bontrager seat masts require different end caps for oval rails. Saddle looks good. I wanted to try the Bontrager Aeolus saddle but it only comes in a wider size than my Montrose PRO, and I’m pretty damn happy with the Montrose as well, it’s ~ 2 years old and still goin strong

1 Like

Got one coming for Christmas!

1 Like

Just splurged on anew cx bike. First ride and first race were today!

14 Likes

Picked up last Wednesday. First ride today. Fun times ahead.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and great color choice if I may add! My road bike is yellow and MTB is orange, you’ve got the best of both worlds in color and versatility

My previous saddle was the Montrose comp I believe. It was a smidge narrow but I got along with it. It’s a great saddle and served me well (~5000 miles), I can only imagine the pro is even better.

Red Quarq cranks that I picked up @50% off …not only do I now get power on my CX bike, I dropped a lot of weight (old cranks were Rival).

5 Likes

I swapped from the Montrose in 138 to the Aeolus in 145 with no issue. I was getting numbness when I tried to get low, and started looking at the Power from Specialized and other snub-nose saddles when Trek released the Aeolus, and gave it a shot since I get a discount on Trek stuff. I’ve been using it all year, and it’s worked great

My most recent bike purchase has been a pair of custom Oakley Half Jackets for the wife for a Christmas present.

We have five bikes with this BB standard, so thought it was worth the investment in tooling and to try out this thread together BB. Plan to replace all the Bottom brackets with this brand and type when they need replacing. We got one and a half seasons of riding my MtB on the OEM Shimano press in BB. Multiple heavy rains and two extremely muddy NICA races by my son did it in…

1 Like

I’m right behind you. I just broke down and told the wife the other day I was doing it right after Christmas and she said “Whatever” ::yay::

1 Like

Does a new TV count? It has changed my life in training because I can now better view the screen from across the room (without my glasses even!), and it definitely has made my Zwift free rides far more engaging and an enjoyable (again because I can just see everything better). One of the best purchases I’ve made in a long time.

3 Likes