SeaSucker Racks & other Vacuum / Suction Cup Products

For the UKer’s on here these are another option Mountevo

No connection with them other than a satisfied customer.

2 Likes

Sweet, I added a link to the OP at the top. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve taken mine on multiple 10+ hour trips with 2 bikes on the roof on a number of different cars going 100+mph with no issue. I don’t worry about these things at all anymore.

1 Like

My car and my wife’s car seem to work fine. I only had the issue when I had a rental car (Hyundai i30 wagon). Didn’t seem to matter the order I went…but one of the middle ones (suprisingly) just wouldn’t keep full suction. It still had some grip and the other 3 stayed pumped so I didn’t really worry or mess with it too much. I probably could have spent more time to do it but with 3 full cups and only one bike on there I wasn’t too worried about it.

1 Like

yeah, i find this out frequently with my phone mount in my car. Stuck to the grainy leather okay for a while, but eventually falls off and scares the crap out of me.

1 Like

Glad to have found this thread, I am considering a sea sucker, and was cautious about all the marketing. Seems like everyone’s had good experiences here though

1 Like

:joy:

I live 2 hours from Big Bear. Hate waking up ridiculously early to get to races. Miraculously, I’ve been able to cut 45 minutes off the drive. I owe it all to the Seasucker!

5 Likes