Searching for workouts by interval

I’m trying to avoid having to create workouts from scratch by searching for something similar that already exists however I’m not sure the search function is working or perhaps not as I intend to use it. So my question is , is there a way to search the descriptions of workouts or filter to identify certain intervals?

For example mount field is described as 3x12 minute intervals but searching “3x12” brings back nothing in the workout search tool
Nor does intervals. I do get some results just playing around but I can tell it’s not pulling all workouts.

What tool are you searching on, app or web?

I have better luck on the web.

1 Like

Ahh that’s the trick!! I was using the app bc I wanted to populate my favorites. Hard for me to keep up on what features work where but that’s exactly what I needed!! I’ll find them on the web but save them to my app as favorites. Thank you!

1 Like

I do think the tagging is poor sometimes. I will try and post an example but I have done sweet spot tagged workouts that were primarily below sweetspot.

1 Like

I have been meaning to request this as a feature. Or a filter. I spent too long looking for 12 and 15 min SS workouts while on the web.

Of course I wish the time filters rid not overlap at 60 min make the second 61 min to 90 minutes.

2 Likes

Agreed, time filters are not ideal.

I have gone ahead and given this thread the #feature-request tag. We are looking to improve the searchbility of our workouts, so we will keep this in mind through that process :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Something I think would be helpful for this would be to write the description in a variety of ways, such that searching for multiple terms would hit. For example, if you want to do 40s/20s intervals, text that included each of “40/20”, “40-second”, “40s”, etc. in different spots would make it much easier to track down.

1 Like

+1

2 Likes

Agreed re 61 - 90 minutes

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes