Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Yep!

2 Likes

Last night’s club 10 mile TT. A pity I was wearing the old skin suit with wrinkled sleeves, forgot my overshoes and to flip my visor. Done that I might have got under 24:30. I guess I’ll have to settle for 24:33 and a 25s PB #nonmarginal :joy:

16 Likes

The camera man caught me one of the few times I was non aero yesterday, on the exit of a roundabout (Traffic Circle).

12 Likes

Grabbed a frame from a vid taken on yesterdays MTB ride. (Not bad for 43 :wink: )

22 Likes

Nucking futs! Sorry, but my risk-averse self is all about keeping both wheels firmly planted on the ground. I assume you stuck the landing, so well done, though!

3 Likes

Yeah, thanks, its a pretty typical jump for me. No real risk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cow Pie Classic 100k Gravel Race
Ionia, MI

Finishing up the 2nd of three farm sectors where it’s uphill and bumpy AF! This must be where they bring the cows up and down because it felt like a mile of rumble strips/braking bumps. I was able to hang with the lead group for the first 49 miles just over 2:13 hours. Got popped going through the 2nd farm sector and ended up a couple minutes back at the finish. Good enough for 3rd in my age group and 19th overall. (side note: my bike looks WAY more aero than the rim brake fella in orange!)

20 Likes

Loudon 1725 Gravel Grinder
Loudon County, VA, USA

A couple of photos from the beginning of last weekend’s ride. I was in the third group to start (every 1-2 minutes) and was ahead of the photographer for the whole event. I’m in the neon yellow jersey.

This is obviously not me but shows how deep the ford crossing was. Looking at other photos there was apparently a much shallower location to cross. That would have been good to know!

Full photo gallery here.

Link to Where Did You Ride Outaide post here.

14 Likes