Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Got some decent FinisherPix photos on my new tri bike at Ironman 70.3 Coeur d’Alene:

I also splurged on a fancy 360 action camera (Insta360 X4), it’s been a lot of fun messing around with it. Instagram link because I don’t know where else to put it: Guillermo Esteves on Instagram: "Another beautiful day of riding in Grand Teton National Park."

14 Likes

40mm of rain on the day, with highspeed descents. Good times

23 Likes

Np 239 for 7 hours is insane.

3 Likes

Just raced the Lutsen 99’er. 75 weather shortened miles of the muddiest, nastiest conditions I’ve ever been a part of. Miles of hiking through what was at times, mid calf deep water and mud. But, the event photos came out great!

24 Likes

19 Likes

Long tights and people in fleece. Looks like fun but thank god I wasn’t there!

Joe

2 Likes

Can you please post details and close up pics of the Trek SC?

I’m trying to figure out what paint job to go with and am scouring the Internet for close up pics of ppls bikes.

I got a bunch on my website: https://www.giventotri.com/2024/06/08/new-bike-day-trek-speed-concept-slr-7/

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it. Looks great. Just a side note, the wheels you have should already be tubeless ready.

Hope your season goes well.

Maximum painface going up Rosedale Chimney in the UK (average 14%, max 33% 1.3km or something)

Was hoping there would be more Marmotte 2024 pics in here!

10 Likes

Ah, I meant switch to tubeless tires; just realized I was missing a word in that post. The Aeolus rims are tubeless-ready, but the Bontrager tires it came with aren’t. I thought they were because they said “TR” and was baffled why they weren’t holding pressure, but turns out the tubeless-ready version is the “TLR” model :woozy_face:

1 Like

nice photos. It was a good ride, shame they had to stick us on the A470 past Pen-y-Fan though!

The Pics are just to expensive for my taste. Would have liked some of the shots but not paying nearly 20 euros per pic or 50 for all of them.

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I had a great time digging into your technology stack :smiley: I’m currently migrating my blog from write.as to a custom static generator, and I might incorporate a few things you’re using. Good luck with the full tri, whenever it is!

1 Like

A bit annoyed to miss out on a pb for PCC’s Rimes Cup by just 9 secs (with a 58:17 for the 22.3 miles). But given Im 7 years older and the chain came off I guess it’s acceptable :upside_down_face:

The big bonus was 4th time up the 7.8% hill wasnt there, well according to Strava but I sure felt it :joy:

8 Likes

Top of the Col de la Madeleine.

Top of the Col de la Croix de Fer (I’m on the right).

13 Likes

A couple from the Hurtwood Enduro in the Surrey Hills, UK on Sunday. So much fun was had!

:metal:t3:

16 Likes

The photo of the jump through the orange banners is amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

So you DO use the aero bars sometimes! :laughing:

2 Likes