Rest Week Nutrition, Air Density, Smelling Salts and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 307

Yeah, heard “tiny poll” too, but can’t seem to find more. Would be interested to learn more though, if anyone knows?..

Thought he said Tiny Pulse but it was noisy in the car, and this site seems to match up with description: https://www.tinypulse.com

Thanks! That looks right!

Definitely.

Also I have problems with Plan Builder. I am doing TT races through the year where I need fast times at three distances (50 milers 100 milers and up to 12 hours) to compete in a season long competition. Plan builder does not for for several reasons

1. A races have to be 8 weeks apart (Mine are not). I am doing races that are often 3-6 weeks apart simply because those are the only qualigiers that are available.

2. It does not seem to work that well for long TTs.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear your news @Nate_Pearson :cry: I was shocked when I hear you say you’re getting a divorce @Nate_Pearson I almost had to pull over on the freeway taken a back.

And, I do think pinkys hooked under while your hands are in the aero hoods position is important. It helps keep your hands in place in the vertical plane. So if you hit a bump, your hands are less likely to separate from the handlebars, which would be a bad thing.

1 Like