Qualitative weekly/monthly review in calendar (annotations)

Are there any plans to further develop the annotation feature? Specifically, I would like to have a report/overview of annotations made so I can compare them to each other.

For example, I try to do a critical review every month by making notes such as "top 3 things I did well ", “3 lessons learnt” or other things relevant to training (weather, non-cycling events of significance, etc.) that can’t easily be read from a typical training caledar.

When looking back to see what would explain why I think I was in better form last June compared to June this year, such notes would be useful to find by simply opening a “qualitiative review” report of some sort.

It would be great to have this in Trainerroad’s calendar, rather than a spreadsheet living its own life on the side.

1 Like

Hi There!

Thanks for your feedback! I agree that some subjective information to supplement periods of training can be highly beneficial to getting the most out of your data.

I would be happy to pass along your ideas to the rest of the team, and they see what we can do to improve in this area. :+1:

Thanks again! Keep up the good work!

1 Like