Personal Record Visibility, Feature Request

Digging this up since I found it while searching for an answer… seems like it is unresolved. Is there a way, or will there be a way, through the UI to see the list of PRs set for a given ride? For example, I see the trophy x 20 but there’s no way to see which actual PRs were set short of going through every point that looks close on the line graph compared to all time/a season and figuring out if it was a PR or not… Would be nice to just click it and pull up a modal with a tabular list of which PRs were set for a ride.

1 Like

There is no change at this time, or idea if/when there might be a change.

Bump! I use wattsboard.com for my PRs. I hate the new/existing system for PRs. It would nice to have an option of the old and the existing.

For those that the focus is training and racing the existing set up makes sense.

For those of us training and just want to piddle along in group rides with friends it makes no sense and is overly complex.

I blanking hate the existing PR functionality.

3 Likes

Looks like its been over a year since this was first brought up, any chance we could bump this up? would be nice to have an easier system to see PR’s.

Unfortunately, this is not something that is currently scheduled with our Developers. That being said, it still is something we would like to improve upon in the future, and we have hired quite a few developers over the past few months so that we can excecute our plan more quickly. We will keep the request in mind as we schedule future projects and improvements :+1:.

2 Likes

Thank you Bryce, Just something like highlighting the section and maybe the amount you improved by would be amazing!

Just wondering @Bryce if there was any update on this? I’ve been in the fortunate position of setting a few records this year and it would be great to more easily identify if they are based on the season or all time. The gold vs. silver cup is a fantastic idea for a quick visual clue.

1 Like

Hey! Im the ‘new Bryce’ lol. No updates on this as of yet, the team is working on a handful of high-priority releases and fixes, I’ll bump to the team for sure. Cheers!

1 Like

Over 2 years on since the original request - would be nice to see something before it turns 3 :wink:

Haha I know its been a long-standing one! To speak more effectively to our process for vetting feature requests: when prioritizing features like this, It’s not that we think this isn’t something that shoulg get fixed or implemented, it just comes down to what we think will be the best features to help cyclists get faster most effectively (by prioritizing resources towards releases and features like Adaptive Training, and TrainNow for example. Hope that makes sense, if we get more interest it will certainly help!

Fully appreciate the priorities.

1 Like

Count me as wanting this feature as well.
I understand that there are some major new projects being rolled out, but it would be nice to see some of the annoyances/quality of life fixes given some attention once the new mobile apps are past their teething pains. As I understand it, the revamping of the mobile apps was supposed to make rolling out new features easier, so hopefully we will see some of that in action.

1 Like

TTT for this one. Still would love to see this feature added.

2 Likes

I really appreciate wattsboards nice ui and easy display of power over time. It’s a great way to see progress.

Recently I’ve wished for the same thing for my levels in TR. I was sick and lost a bunch of progress. My FTP has been constant by my levels have gone down, I wish I knew what they were 6 weeks ago.

Small changes sneaking in again. TR have “filled out” the gold cup denoting personal records. They also moved it’s location to a “flagged” upper right corner in the graphic for workouts and outside rides.

No real improvement when reviewing PR’s in the actual workout/ride review screen though. Still a hunt & peck affair as before.