Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

ISO Bluetooth ANT+ USB dongle for my computer. Let me know if you have a spare :grin:

Edit: I am in Michigan

Iā€™m looking for a set of MTB bars that I can use for some strength/conditioning training. I saw a video of a deadlift routine that Lee McCormack was doing and Iā€™d like to incorporate since all the gyms are closed. Anyone have a set lying around they donā€™t want anymore?

Shipping would be to Texas.

Thanks.

All you need a 12V 5A DC power supply, you can get them for cheap online.

1 Like

Where? Got some spares, but in the Netherlandsā€¦

I have a pair of crank bros. eggbeater collecting dust. They are in good nick, only ridden one season on my road bike. Happy to send them to you if you cover shipping from EU.

Updated OP. Iā€™m in Texas, zip code is 76209

Do you care about bar width? Iā€™ve got an old bar lying around that I have no need for, but itā€™s really narrow (I think itā€™s 685mm) so it may not be what youā€™re looking for. Iā€™m in Colorado.

(2) Zoot short sleeve tri suitā€“Large
Wattie Ink short sleeve tri suitā€“XLarge
2XU sleeveless tri topā€“XXLarge
Orca sleeveless tri topā€“XLarge
Pearl Izumi tank tri topā€“XLarge
Zoot sleeveless tri topā€“Large

Most items only worn a few times and are in new condition. Iā€™m in USA. Limit 1 item per to spread it around if we can.

Honestly no. Iā€™m willing to give it a try. Going to use the bars for some core work and deadlifts.

PM sent.

Does anyone have a spare 90mm stem? I want to play around with my bike fit a little and would like to try a shorter stem

Sent you a DM

Does anyone have women specific saddle? I have specialized Romin that I could trade you :slight_smile:

(updated with what I have left)
I have the following things to give away, you pay shipping and its yours! All items are in working condition, but well used. Please note I use parafin wax on my chains so the cassettes have wax on them.

shimano RD-5600 long cage
Shimano RD-6600 short cage (jockey wheel bearings is missing, has wheel though)
no name 27.2mm seat post
Cassettes:
Shimano cs-6600 12-25

I have many other random bits, if there is something you need please PM me and if I can spare something its yours. Iā€™m in the US so overseas shipping may not be cost effective but if youā€™re paying shipping Iā€™m willing to send it out. Iā€™d be happy to send all of this to one person/charity so if you know of any please let me know. Stay safe all!

Iā€™d have a Giant contact SL Stem (8Ā° x 100 mm) to donate. Be aware itā€™s giants OD2 so both, the handlebar clamp and the steerer clamp have a diameter of 31.8 mm (for 1 1/4" steerer tubes).
Based in the Netherlands.

If anyone has some womens mtb (or 3 bolt) shoes size 5-6US that would be great. Trying to get my GF into clipless riding!

Looking for a Garmin footpod if anyone has an extra. Mine is on its last leg after many years of use (10+). Cannot find on any online to purchase which I am willing to do so figured I would check here.

Me again. Have a 138mm Bontrager Comp that I has been sitting around that will send to someone if they pay shipping. In great condition and have specialized power saddle now so donā€™t use this anymore.

2 Likes

PM sent

anyone with a +15-17 degree x 80mm or 70mm stem?