Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

I have one XLab torpedo bottle cage / aero bar mount. shipping only in US. Picture included, pm me.

—No longer available

Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor - Bluetooth and ANT+. I haven’t used it in over two years, probably needs a battery. The blue light is still blinking so it might still work. PM me.

Gone

I got one off ebay for about $55CAD a couple of months back. (~40 US?) Think that was pretty much the going rate.

It did take about 250 years to show up though.

Yeah it is quite ridiculous now but might have to go that route.

I have a used CABLE unit that I no longer need. I was using it to combine my Ant+ HR and cadence sensors into one Bluetooth channel for Zwift on my Apple TV. Let me know if anyone can use it.

Update : I have someone interested.

A few things I’m about to toss:
GONE

DMT knit shoes = junk BTW

1 Like

I could definitely use the Endura Wind Vest. Thanks! I’ll PM you.

Anyone in the Sacramento area need a hitch mounted bike rack? Looking to pass on this Yakima Holdup EVO.

Update: No longer available.

2 Likes

1). Not cycling related, but I have a $25 giftcard from Tommy Hillfiger they gave me because my eye glasses broke and they can’t supply the broken part. Maybe someone can use it? I’ll message the giftcard number + pin (no physical card).

1. External bearing tool. It’s like this, but doesnt have the rubber covering. It fits shimano mountain and Shimano road bottom brackets before the latest ones that are a little smaller. So XT-760, Ultegra 6600/6700, Dura-ace 7800, 105-5600/5700. The ones it doesnt fit are Ultegra 6800/8000 etc. I’ve switched to a cup style wrench rather than the C shaped ones. So this one has been sitting around unloved. (It’s in northern CA, and I can post USPS).

1. New WTB 700c front wheel. 100x12, 36 hole, WTBi19. I’ll ship bikeflights, so you can check CA to where you are postage there for a single wheel bike box. - GONE

I’m doing a parts/tools clearout to see if I can help someone else out, as this thread has been very generous to me. I’ll update with more items later this week.

I have 1) 4 x Continental Tubes Race 28 (700C) Wide new in box and 2) 1 x Lintaman Adjustable Insole. See CT Tech Round-Up #11: New gear from Silca, Scott, 7mesh, and more - CyclingTips.

The insoles are size M (281mm x 107mm) ( 11″ x 4.2″), shoe size 43-44 (US 9-10)

I’m in Boulder, CO, in the US if anyone wants to pick up.

Hi, is this wheel Tubeless ready? I’ve been looking for a tubeless compatible front wheel for awhile, actually ordered one in May and haven’t gotten a single update from the company, pretty sure I donated to a company that is no longer in business

Where are you based @fasterthanever - if you’re in the UK I’ll happily sort the postage + extra for those tubes!

Wheel is gone.

Anyone out there want this Castelli jacket size XL? I’ve had it a long time but have hardly ever used it. It’s really never fit me well regardless of my weight. Very tight across my shoulders and chest weather I’m 200lbs or even 170lbs.

Too many years swimming I guess. :man_shrugging:

Update: This is no longer available.

I can definitely use this jacket. My address is

Andres Stell

1129 Drexel Ave.

Drexel Hill, PA 19026

If it is available, please let me know how much shipping is, and I can send you that amount. Thanks.

Andres

I have a few items to pay forward. Yours for shipping cost or you can arrange pick up from me in San Francisco. If you feel inclined and have the means, you can pay it forward by making an appropriate donation to World Bicycle Relief.

Sent you a PM for the Whoop

I am interested in the IO Mount if it’s available. If it is, my address is

Andres Stell
1129 Drexel Ave.
Drexel Hill, PA 19026

Let me know what shipping is, and I can send you the amount. Thanks.

@Andres_Stell IO Mount is yours. Let me know your VenMo / PayPal address and I’ll send you a request after I ship it.

Thanks. My Venmo is @Andres-Stell