Need help with PNI (cyclist nodule) diagnosis

My wife, 61, has been an avid road cyclist for 12 years, and was just diagnosed by MRI with a perineal nodular induration (PNI), also known as cyclist nodule. We want to be sure she gets the best possible medical care to assure she can continue cycling. This is apparently a rare condition, especially for women; and we need her to be evaluated by a doctor experienced with PNI. So far, we have not been able to find one. We live in south Orange County in California, but are willing to travel to assure her the best possible care. It seems a tele-med call may also work, so an experienced PNI doctor can be located anywhere. Thank you so much for any helpful information you can provide. Please feel free to pass this post along to anyone you think may be able to help.