Movie recommendations

Why has no one here mentioned Mad Max Fury Road so far? It is the film to watch if you are in need of exploding cars and Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron are :fire:

4 Likes

I think I spend enough time already on all sorts of Fury Road :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Watership Down is fun for the whole family

2 Likes

Wrath of Man
Riddick series starting with Pitch Black are on Netflix at the moment

@HLaB Yep, big fan. Good when youā€™re in a threshold effort and realize its 3/4 done because of the movie scene

1 Like

Put Talladaga Nights on, a terrible match for a threshold effort. Very hard to concentrate :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Mad Max: Fury Road
Christopher Nolanā€™s Dark Knight trilogy
The Bourne series
Crank
Crank 2
Jason Statham movies
Aliens
Lethal Weapons
Escape from New York

1 Like

This is a good list of fun, easy to watch action movies. Totally second this list.

Iā€™ll add a random collection of my favorites:

Blues Brothers
True Lies
Fight Club
Predator (not any of the new onesā€¦the original with 2 future governors)

1 Like

Prey was actually really good and could have been better with a slightly higher SFX budget.

2 Likes

It is an old one but recently I have watched about 7 demons of Emily Rose. So recommend u to watch it

Iā€™m totally on the same wavelength with your movie preferences! If youā€™re craving that edgy, action-packed style, consider diving into ā€œSnatchā€ ā€“ itā€™s by the same director as ā€œLock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrelsā€ and has that distinct vibe you love. Plus, with Brad Pittā€™s unforgettable performance, itā€™s a wild ride.

2 Likes

Old but goldā€¦Band of Brothers miniseries. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in the same off the wall style, with Val Kilmer and RDJ

2 Likes

A follow-up series about the Air Force in WWII is in development.

4 Likes

Very good movie, kinda easy ride stuff - :sweat_smile: - is political satire Donā€™t Look Up.

2 Likes

Coming January 26th to Apple TV+. :partying_face:

1 Like

Specialized Holiday card 2013.