Let's see your paincave!

make sure you click on the images of this pain ‘cave’

10 Likes

Thanks,
It’s the “Great Room” above our garage, with the same dimensions. It took us a while to figure out how to use the space. The side you aren’t seeing has a sectional with a TV along the wall where the door is. It’s probably our favorite space in the house besides the kitchen/living room combo. Once the weather warms up I will pull the bike out and give my kid (4) more space to romp again. Kinda funny, I walked by the room on my way downstairs yesterday and saw my kid playing with his cars and lego guys and using my bike as a fort. He knows not to mess with my bike in a way that would mess it up, but it was funny to see.

If our cat every moves on to greener pastures I will relocate my bike and set up in that room. It feels much smaller than this big well-lit room.

That’s hilarious!

That’s not a cave! :wink:

1 Like

And that’s not a boat! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I agree.

There are kinda two threads here, which I’ve mentioned before.

One is a cave that just about has a bike+fan+tablet squeezed under the stairs or inside a cupboard.

The other is a view of a minimalist room/garage with massive widescreen+squatcage +ferrari+moodlights etc

And I’m still waiting to see this feature in a house sale advert.

2 Likes

My pain cave/bike room, featuring a homemade bike desk and fairy lights that needed a home post Christmas!

15 Likes

You‘re right @JoeX , that‘s wasn’t a boat. It‘s a ship :wink:

Albeit a very confused ship if you ask her Captain, since she only sails about 10% of her time and is generally found standing on the seabed at various wind farms across Europe instead :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Funny how I ended up in the playpen instead of the other way around. Thanks for the hour of focus, Daniel Tiger.

30 Likes
4 Likes

Absolutely, one of the best things I’ve bought. Awful doing the warm up in an already very cold garage with a fan blowing :cold_face:

3 Likes

Yes, same as what @swellburn68 said.

So many plugs…so, so, so many plugs…

3 Likes

I ran the numbers… I’m on 11

3 Likes

Gonna be tough to land the helicopter in there, the way it’s parked.

2 Likes

Do we need a separate threads on just pain cave items with links? I see so many questions being asked on which fan, which flooring etc. Feels like it needs its own thread, something like “1,001 goodies to outfit your paincave with” :rofl:

5 Likes

Not a bad idea. I almost suggested it a while ago when we saw all the discussion on art and other items. Makes sense to me, so have let it rip. :smiley:

1 Like

This is sort of what you are asking for:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure what I can do about this but I think I’m using too many extension cords;

Trainer
Apple TV
TV
Fan #1
Fan #2
Floor lamp
Phone charger
iPad charger
Laptop charger
Treadmill

And I have only 2 sockets.

1 Like

Good grief!! You only have 2 eyes you know.

3 Likes