Let's see your paincave!

Those are a dime a dozen here in Taipei. You’d be a weirdo not to have one in your pain cave :joy:

1 Like

Hi there! Love the poster! Any chance you could send me the original art file so I can blow it up for printing and hang it on the wall next to my trainer!?!?!

Sure thing! Its the vivo tv floor stand purchased on Amazon

1 Like

I like the wall map of the world. Holiday planning or world domination?

1 Like

Holiday dream map for 2022… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally received my posters from Band of Climbers. These were my bday gift from my wife.
Looking forward to looking up at them to get through those 120% intervals…

12 Likes

Looks like an actual torture chamber!
As for humidity, best to identify the source of the moisture and address that. I believe that proper ventilation might help you with this more than a single dehumidifier. That’s what saved the basement in our previous house. Air should be circulating.
Sorry for pretty obvious tips, Dwayne, but overall this room looks great and really unique.

Twice that! This thread is way too inspirational to be simply forgotten.

1 Like

Work in progress.
Kickr V5
And kettlebells for my beach muscles !! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Love the cyclists on the wall. Are they decals? If so and you don’t mind my asking, where are they from?

I feel that I have the “cave” part down just fine.

18 Likes

The desk and bottle holders are awesome!! (BTW, I work out in a closet so I’m a bit jealous of all the space you have.)

I spared no expense.

11 Likes

It is this wall hanging, tacked up on the wall! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks!

Seems like an OK place to suffer.

19 Likes

I actually have an empty room available to use as a cycling pain cave, but it’s where we store the cat litter box. I’m not good at scooping it daily, and don’t want to be inhaling liter dust ! So, my wife has allowed me to set up the trainer for now behind the treadmill so I don’t get the black lung ( zoolander joke)
20210118_143508|666x500

17 Likes

@lightyear, sweet setup. Try this:

2 Likes

simple & elegant

2 Likes

Good call, cat litter is no joke!

10 Likes

Never had cats so dont understand the joke completely but still hilarious!!!