Kudos to the TrainerRoad team

I know a lot of us are fans of the TrainerRoad coaches, the support, the podcasts, and the product itself (and rightfully so). I wanted to give a shoutout to the design, developer, and QA teams for a particular process that makes TR easy to use. I’ve done this a couple of times and wanted the teams to know that it’s appreciated.

The process I’m referring to is being able to create my own custom workout (copied from the scheduled workout) via the Workout Creator, pop over to the browser, find my new workout under Workouts, add it to the calendar, delete the scheduled workout from the calendar and then have the new workout appear in the app for me to start my suffering. :wink: This morning, this process took me all of 7 or 8 minutes, mostly from figuring out the changes I wanted to make in the Workout Creator.

As a retired software engineer, I’m aware how hard to can be to make something like this seem simple. I’m all about simple and easy to use, so kudos to y’all. Keep up the good work.

:clap:

15 Likes

Thanks for much Tony! We really appreciate you taking the time to share with us. It’s always great to be appreciated for the work we put in :fire:

2 Likes

I totally agree. Thanks

1 Like