Kinetic inride / 4iiii three-D assessment. bored posting

just a wee publish to hold my occupied in these lockdown times.

i have been the usage of a kinetic road system with the inride virtual energy meter, on trainerroad for the https://omegle.onl/ past 18 months or so. no court cases in any way, the spindown calibration characteristic is superb and facilitates preserve constant.

the day gone by i found that 4iiii nds strength meters have dropped in charge (£240 on probikekit for the r7000 model), so i purchased one. it arrived nowadays which become awesome, and that i set it up.

i have been getting again into training after a pretty long layoff, and my fitness is coming returned pretty brief from a high of 301w ftp as said by using inride in late 2018.

i tested in past due february this yr and i used to be unhappy to peer that i was sitting at 260. some weeks later the exercises had emerge as quite clean and i retested at 282. that is what i have been operating on for the past little while which feels about proper

pm arrived today, so i set it up and did every other ramp check. result turned into 284. will maybe bump this up by using 5 watts as i’m quite biased in the direction of aerobic in my skills compared to anaerobic.

so, just a little psa if every person cares - the baked in energy curve for the kinetic avenue device is absolutely rad and really correct in my opinion. i love my new power meter however this has generally simply accelerated my appreciation for the inride.

all people else have this experience?

I had exact same transistion - from kinetic road machine with inRide, to using same trainer but with 4iiii single sided PM. Found very similar to you at powers up to around 300W. As power went higher up towards 350, 400 etc then I found more of a difference with inRide measuring quite a bit higher.