Is TR down again?

I was able to do my workout at 830AM EST, but by the time I finished it was down. Ride hasn’t synced, Android App giving me the same “No Internet” connection.

Mark it as a recovery day like the rest of us :wink:

1 Like

Glad I slept in!

It’s working again for me but the "plan overview " still shows an error.

Things should be up for now but we’re keeping a close eye on everything. If you’re still not able to access Plan Overview from your Career page, touch base with support@trainerroad.com as it looks like that feature is functional/likey unrelated to the server outage.

2 Likes

Many thanks Ivy

1 Like

Well I went outside to do my ride due to the connectivity issue, and my hydration pack sprung a leak. Decided to cut my ride short since it’s incredibly hot out, and on my way back I got stung by a bee in the chest. At least I’m highly allergic… (currently eating Benadryl like skittles).

THANKS TR

2 Likes

Closing this thread to prevent further confusion with future software issues/outages.

The forum is a great place to discuss training, cycling, nutrition, and to share TrainerRoad experiences, but isn’t the best place to ‘get to the bottom of’ an issue. Support knows best and is the quickest to provide up-to-date info. :sunglasses:

From the ‘Welcome to the TrainerRoad Forum’ Page:
Have a question about the app, your training plan, or device? Reach out to support@trainerroad.com instead of posting here. Our support team has the best visibility and insight into your devices, workouts and adaptations, and will help get you the most efficient and effective answer to your question.

1 Like