Health risk of using erythritol (a sugar substitute additive)

Yes, I’ve never heard him push anything, more just advocates for healthy living.

I don’t want to argue it, but my experience with Attia is very different than what many of you seem to be hearing. I haven’t paid attention to him in several years though, so maybe his message has changed. To each their own, I guess.

I’m a moderate fan of Attia. I don’t listen to everything he puts out but I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say the word keto.

Both promote intensive pharmaceutical help for “longevity”.
Being on statin at 41 seems to me like a shortcut for balancing out an animal based protein heavy diet.

Sometimes but not always. Sometimes genetics play a roll and no level of diet will get your cholesterol where it needs to be.

1 Like

As electontornado reported, the participants in the study were given 30 grams/day over a long period. A packet of truvia contains 2 grams. One of the problems with these studies is that they often use unrealistically large quantities of the chemical in question in order to produce a negative effect which will likely get then money for additional research.