Has Chad left Trainer Road? If so I think I know where he's gone

It’s funny because I don’t always read the text when it is there. I guess I’ve just gotten used to it being there…when I needed it. But having no text makes me feel like he’s left me completely. :worried:

But maybe I just need to change my perspective? I should probably think of it as Chad pushing me out of the nest so I can stretch my wings, all on my own!? :eagle:

1 Like

2018…

1 Like

There are several workouts that, for me, have way too much text. I’ve decided to make a note of some the text-heavy workouts and share with Support. I was doing one the other day that worked on transitions (standing up, sitting down). It would have been more helpful to know at the start of the interval block that I should just stand EMOM for 10 seconds, rather than watch the screen in anticipation. Alternatively, the text could have said “Stand” rather than stuff like “ease on up off the saddle” or whatever. I don’t see some of the text as well during hard intervals and that is my motivation for sharing the information with Support. Happy training!