Final interval music recommendations

For 2016/7 I used Simbian Mobile Disco (Welcome to Sideways) as my ‘go to’ track for those last few intervals. 2017/8 it was Chemical Brothers (Born in the Echoes).

Any recommendations for my 2018/9 campaign?

I prefer to get really familiar with a few ‘trusted’ upbeat temps Albums rather than select a playlist, and then get angry and throw things if I hear R&B vocals in dance music.

I used to use this music for hard strengh workouts - didn’t try on the bike yet, but pretty sure it will work as well:

1 Like
7 Likes

Personal taste is personal taste. But if you sort your iTunes library by song length, you can put together a playlist to fit with your work and rest intervals.

This has got me through a fair few 5-minute intervals.

2 Likes

Static X “Cannibal Killers Live”!

1 Like

Sorry last one

I’m thinking a day-long ride with @thesupermarket would not be boring.

:wink:

Cut it out. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Orbital - Satan or State of Mind - Division Ten

Like my old school dance music :grin:

The Prodigy - Take me to the Hospital…after the final interval! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Foo Fighters - Pretender, that usually works for me.

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Chase & Status, Tinie Tempah - Hitz

1 Like

No Good Start the Dance. If that doesn’t get you over the line, nothing will!

can we turn this into a communal playlist on spotify somehow?

2 Likes

I often listen to music at work and at bedtime. This is where I and everyone can search and install the best music. download music mp3

)

Yo @ian_reeves I created this one a while back. Has a good mix of rage against the machine, foo fighters, Metallica, white zombie, etc Spotify

1 Like

Muse, Blue October, Rage Against the Machine, Dropkick Murphys (shipping up to Boston), Beastie Boys (Sabotage), Smashing Pumpkins, Chevelle (send the pain below), Linkin Park (bleed it out), Sponge (plowed), Hole (violet), Silversun Pickups (lazy eye, panic switch)

2 Likes