Feature Request: Multi-Monitor Support

I use the macOS TR and Zwift apps simultaneously on an extended monitor. (My MacBook Pro is off in my periphery during the workout.) I currently use TR in minimized mode and fill the remainder of the screen with the Zwift app.

I would like to use each app in its own full-screen mode so that I can keep the TR app in my periphery for reference but have the instructional and workout step notification text notification on my primary screen. The MVP would be the ability to send instructional text and workout step change notification text to another screen. Ideally, a full feature implementation would include full customization of app element displays on each monitor. (E.g. Time, heart rate, and cadence on one monitor; power and the workout graph on another.)

Thanks!

1 Like

Cool! That would probably just look like the ability to expand/collapse instructional text into its own window that can be dragged between monitors. Easier said than done LOL, but I’ll pass on to the development team for consideration for sure!

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it! My hazy memory of the old Workout Creator is that there was an option to include user-defined messages. So I figured that the workout text isn’t hard-coded and could probably be manipulated in novel ways.

1 Like