2 Likes

+1!

1 Like

+1 for graph and standard buckets

1 Like

yes, like this:

8 Likes

bring it back pls!

Should also add i like the power/duration chart too, but think it should be a separate feature to PRs

1 Like

Team is wrong. I liked the old way as well. It just needed more data points. The new format is so complete that I don’t even use it anymore. When I kick ass in a workout and it says 116 new records, I have no time to find out which ones.

5 Likes

:+1:t3: thumbs up from me

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

me too

1 Like

For clarity, I think most of us still want to keep the large list (graph) that’s available, But we want the bucketed list as a quick summary to review.

A quick summary with the buckets and then the long list (graph) are both useful, but at different times. This is not an either/or issue, I believe it’s a both/and.

6 Likes

Frankly the old bucketed approach was easier/better, IMO. At least allow for both… please.

1 Like

Yeah, I would love it if the MMP curve records were more visible, as in @bbarrera’s post above and there was a table of discrete times with possibly a history of your 10 best efforts (Just copy Trainingpeaks).

Mike

4 Likes

I think it could be more awesome than TP

5 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1 for bucketed records.

+1 also for:

3 Likes

As stated above I get a gold trophy then have to hunt around the graph to find where!

the bucketed approach + the graph would be awesome and presumably fairly simple to re-add?

Perhaps have it as an option so users can turn it on/off as they desire?

2 Likes

I also support supplementing the graph with a more simple list. Just like others have cited, its annoying combing through the graph to find where those 10 PR’s came from

1 Like

We have an open Feature Request asking for improved PR identification:

1 Like

+1 from me as well - - brought this up months ago, so good to see it resurface with a greater push from others :+1:.

2 Likes