Feature request - 3s power on Garmin default workout page

Hi all,

After some headaches the datafield: “Target Power Range” is ready (at the moment ‘pending’ in connectIQ store).
Look and feel improved since the former image. In the image below the field i made is in the top row, the other fields are manually chosen.
I would really like your comments and suggestions.
Most important features to me:

1. selectable to show 1s, 3s or 10s average, INdependent of the target type set.
    (most of us use a workout provided by someone else and target types vary from 1s to 10s power, but we all have our own preferences).

2. selectable to show the average target power (middle of the target range) or not to show it.
    (most of us use the range, but some like to have the ‘actual’ target; also available in another app of mine ‘Target Power’)

3. selectable to show the current power in color, not in color (in black or white depending on background), or only in color when background is white (during daytime).

The app i s available for 1030 and 1040 devices. It took some time for me to find out the font differences. Now per devices a font that fits is chosen.

I am happy using this app, hope more can enjoy it.
Happy cycling,
Sir5

2022-10-28-11-38-42

9 Likes