Favorite cycling YouTube channels

China cycling is worth watching too, lots of interesting stuff coming out of there!

+this. Rides of Japan is brilliant.

Which ever channel you support, make sure you are subscribed to them and interact often with likes/comments/etc. Even if itā€™s just a ā€˜thanksā€™ or adding your 2c for the creator or other viewers to read. The game is all about pleasing the algorithm gods and those little things go a long way.

9 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to say ā€œfirstā€ on your videos, even if Iā€™m not first!

4 Likes

#triggered will doā€¦ itā€™s what happens anyway. Post a help videoā€¦ people trigger. :wink:

2 Likes

Dylan Johnson is good, lots of scientific data, he always debunks a lot of the myths, like keto diets and overdosing on proteinā€¦ :joy:

GCN used to be good, but so much advertising, itā€™s annoying.

5 Likes

Triathlon wise itā€™s Lionel Sanders all day every day. Guy is so transparent and watching him fail is almost as entertaining as watching him succeed.

6 Likes

Red Bull tv is awesome for watching UCI World Cup. I am an XCO watching junkie now. I decided to download the app and itā€™s even better.

3 Likes

GCN for me is top class. Entertaining, interesting and technical.

Shout out for DesFit if youā€™re into fitness tech reviews. Des, Ray Maker (DC Rainmaker), and Shane Miller (GP Lama) do a lot of stuff together.

2 Likes

One of y favorites for MTB, in Spanish thought

1 Like

what kind of stuff? :joy:

Hambini, on aerodynamics: https://www.youtube.com/user/nrgizerbunny/videos

4 Likes

The Redster (https://www.youtube.com/TheRedster) is a young lad local to me who has had a channel since being a noob to signing for Vitus Pro Cycling this year. Makes some entertaining content.

2 Likes

GCN feels like an infomercial.

8 Likes

The moment he disregarded pedal Powermeters I turned off!

1 Like

You being a troll or serious? The three of them have started doing a bunch of things together in the last year, including several podcasts and group videos, as well as guest appearances within each others content.

Iā€™ve watched a few Hambini videos- I get the impression heā€™s trying to sell something to me sometimes- I think he makes hubs for instance. Heā€™s clearly very knowledgeable but I get the impression that he states things as factual when itā€™s more of an educated opinion

Or disc brakes - he hates disc brakes. And he seems like a skeez

1 Like

Sorry, I donā€™t understand liking videos of cyclists doing stupid, dangerous sh*t. Running red lights and kamikaze-ing between cars in tight city traffic? Forget the danger to the cyclist, heā€™s going to cause a motorist to cause an accident by suddenly dive-bombing in to view out of nowhere unexpectedly. ā€œHey, I know I made you run over that pedestrian there, but look at this awesome footage I gotā€.

And we wonder why motorists hate cyclists.

SMH.

1 Like

Sigh - GCN a year or two ago when it was Si, Dan, and Matt, was perfect. The loss of Matt, addition (and loss) of Emma, and now far too much info-commercial stuff makes it almost unwatchable.

10 Likes