Export workout image

Not sure if this is a feature request. I had problems with my trainer’s ERG mode and I had to exit TR for Mac and resume the workout after I had restarted the application. TrainerRoad, then, uploaded two instances of the same session to Strava –one unfinished; the other one complete, including the bit before I stopped.

I can only guess TrainerRoad probably can’t “revoke” a ride from Strava after it uploads to it through the API, as it makes sense. Both ended up getting the same image (on Strava) –that of the first, interrupted iteration. I want to sync the image of the completed workout –is there any way I can do this? Also, now that I’ve finished the session, there’s no good way of taking a screenshot of a full-screen graph.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @yurigonzaga,

Go ahead and reach out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com. They will be able to help you troubleshoot this issue and get the correct screenshot for your workout :slight_smile:

Typically I just open the workout in my career and screenshot the ride summary graph in the rare case that the correct photo doesn’t sync automatically.

1 Like

Thanks, Bryce!

1 Like

Hi. I also interested to have a feature of workout picture export. Did you got any reply from Trainer Road Support ?