Early Access to iOS Beta: Updated TrainerRoad

Did Taylor -3 today on my iPad with the newest version update. No issues.

My only question is I thought that switching from erg to resistance required fewer touches. But I still had to hit the three dots, select devices, and then change to resistance.

1 Like

If I have a Kickr connected and press the bottom right button I see a quick menu (shown below). I haven’t used these but think they are what you’re looking for?

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll look for that on my ride tomorrow

1 Like

You’re right. Touching “devices” gets me right there. Thanks!

1 Like

Did Ericsson-1 last night and it started before it was ready to ride. I slid the yellow slider back to the start and it crashed the app. I was using the app on my iphone.

1 Like

I use an iPad for most of my workouts and it never occurred to me to try split view until I saw this thread … gonna try TR and YouTube in split view tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Pete just wanted to check in and see if you guys have an ETA on the STAC Zero issue.

1 Like

Latest beta 2020.36.0 (91928).

App forgets previous Standard setting, it’s always 0 when opening app:

1 Like

Anyone finding workouts feeling a bit too easy? Maybe I had a sudden fitness jump or extra carbs, but today’s workout felt too easy. The last couple workouts actually have. I calibrated at 15min like I always do. I hate to think it’s a beta issue, and when i go to a stable version I’ll get my ass handed to me by the workouts…

If only! :grin:

2 Likes

That is a really messy and long post. Maybe you can clean it up. Not even sure what is yours vs quoted?

1 Like

Does anyone use this on an IPad Air? The beta for me crashes before i can get a workout started on the original Air. The stock version to TR works, but not this one. Probably my the hardware is a bit dated.

What’s the issue here? I thought this thread was for feedback on the beta app which this is. I originally posted in the wrong thread and then changed to here.

I think Chad was just observing that you may have copy/pasted some stuff from the original post in the other thread that makes your post here quite hard to read.

3 Likes

Impossible to read.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Dunno how that happened. Thanks

Yup, share what info you want. But that post was a mile long and had way more than I think you meant to include.

I’d have edited myself, but had no idea what was actually supposed to be there.

3 Likes

I had an issue with heart rate recoding this morning. iOS beta app showed the heart rate strap was connect, but no reading. The strap (Garmin HRM dual) recorded fine on my watch. After my ride I connected it to my iPad (running public release TR app, not beta) and it displayed my heart rate correctly.

Not sure if this is a known bug or just something weird that happened this morning.

2 Likes

+1 for the same exact problem that bfrostieone had. Garmin HRM dual with Iphone SE (2020). I turned the phone off and then back on and the issue resolved. My watch recorded the heartrate without dropouts the entire time.

2 Likes

It’s good to know that I wasn’t crazy this morning. I just restarted my phone and connected my Garmin HRM dual, and it now shows my heart rate.

2 Likes