Direto x doesn't work

My elite direto x doesn t work anymore. The red and blue indicators are blinking all the time, but no pairing. Also I didnt hear the start up sound when establishing power. Any ideas or tips what could be the problem?

So it won’t connect over bluetooth or ANT+?

I’m having a similar problem with my older Direto and after talking to Elite, they think it’s a blown circuit board. They suggested always using a surge protector and are sending out a new board.

Contact Elite. They have been extremely helpful to me in the past with my Drivo. Send them a video of me plugging it in and nothing happening (besides the lights) and they determined the main chip was broken. They sent me a new one and I was good to go.

Also, don’t worry if you bought second hand etc. They have helped me without any question. I bought mine used.

I’m now on my third chip/circuit board. Is this a known issue with Elite’s trainers? I’m happy with the customer service from Elite but not happy if this will keep happening. I’ve only had the trainer for about a year and a half.

Wouldn’t be shocked if it is. Just by the way they have dealt with me and how fast they knew what happened and how fast they shipped (from italy mind you) I kinda had the feeling they must know this is common.

1 Like