Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

Man, I’m tempted but my H1 is still running strong. I had a wiggly cable but a new power cord fixed that and now it’s snug as a bug.

Can anyone describe what kind of upgrade to expect going from an H1 to an H3?

I’ve never had an issue with the noise, so if that’s it, that’s not a big selling point.

I am thinking of it as an insurance policy in case my H1 tanks but it’s not showing any signs of slowing down. It’s such a smokin’ deal tho…

That is why I bought one….no issues with my Direto X, but it is gonna die at some point, right? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel like I’m gonna be left out if I don’t buy one :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

All the cool kids are doing it…just sayin’. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks. It worked for me. Don’t really need one, but figured I would try it out. I have the fluid trainer. I kinda like using the speed sensor with it for distance…

Will need to get used to it for just power. Do I need anything attachment wise if I am swapping between a rim brake and disc brake bike?

Thank you! My TACX Flux has been noisey and terrible for erg mode with Power Match. Hopefully this works better!

1 Like

Anyone know if it’ll work with 12spd SRAM AXS…at some point it wasn’t but I believe there might be a solution now. Just want to make sure there actually is one…

The trainer comes with all the adapters you need. Just takes a few minutes to swap the end caps between axle standards. Make sure to lube the threads to make it easier each time.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. That deal is truly too good to pass on.

1 Like

There is an adapter listed on the trainer page for SRAM…$70.

1 Like

Just ordered one as a backup to my Elite Drivo Gen 1. Thanks.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Thanks for the code! I just ordered one to replace my Elite qubo digital smart b+.

Thanks for the code, I dont want to replace my KICKR just yet, altho its again starting to make strange noises, but I linked the post of Chad to my teams Indoor Training Group.

For the runners out there, Nike has quite a few sizes/colors of the Nike Vaporfly Next% for $150 (40% off)

7 Likes

Oh jeez…you are in for a massive experience upgrade. Congrats!

2 Likes

I did not need one but thanks for posting as I told my friend about it and he got one as his H1 was doing good he was looking to upgrade. What a deal and thanks.

1 Like

Appears to still be working…

Too good of a deal to pass up :man_shrugging:

and I figure my new bike hasn’t been on a trainer yet, so it might as well be a new trainer

2 Likes

Just got my shipping notification…WOOT!

5 Likes

With so many here getting the H3, here is the official setup video they offer:

ETA: For those riders with thru axles: If you have a “fixed” lever axle, you may have an issue with full attachment to the trainer. Some of those levers contact the trainer housing and prevent full turns for the final clamping force.

You may need to consider getting a tooled axle (with no actual lever) or one with a flip / rotatable lever. I’ve seen it on a number of bikes during my fits over the years with these trainers.

4 Likes