Learn how Carly used TrainerRoad and cycling to help her deal with the hardships and adversity of being a care-giver for her husband who had terminal cancer, how she dealt with mental challenges, why taking time for yourself is important and more in Episode 10 of The Successful Athletes Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How Carly first started cycling
- The role of cycling for Carly and her goals as a cyclist
- How Carly managed to find time for herself while working full-time and being a caregiver
- Carly’s tips to deal with the mental challenges in life and training
- How Carly adapted her training once she started racing
- Carly’s advice for people that are going through hardships