Cycling Memes and Jokes

Need someone to explain / provide context for this (with the whole crit beef background) please… would help me and probably all non US forum members!

5 Likes

Forward State of Mind shared a post on Instagram: "The rest of the Crit season is gonna be lit!". Follow their account to see 780 posts.

Crit beef is a marketing ploy to get us all to watch crits.

7 Likes

So its Big Crit trying to suck us all in with some soap opera level drama?? Gonna get some popcorn and crack open a cold one then :rofl:

6 Likes

I mean there’s more to the story, it all started a year or 2 ago when Justin Williams and Travis McCabe started going back and forth on Instagram. Travis McCabe said one new rider was “going to change everything”, and so Justin Williams of legion decided to trash talk back to him. It got pretty serious and they eventually made up with each other.
Then someone made a “crit beef” Instagram which has many followers now, mostly by showing criterium crashes. This recent event just exacerbated the crit beef slogan even more.

Let’s not rehash the crit mess here. Please see the overly heated topic here for more info.

17 Likes

You can’t talk about cycling in here. This is the cycling meme room

7 Likes

So similar to Kobe beef?

4 Likes

31 Likes

39 Likes

xxx

40 Likes

Could I get a side of starch with my carbs, please

2 Likes

we are onto something…keep going