Crank arm power meter clearance on Madone?

Amazing! Thank you!

1 Like

I also have a Madone SLR on order, and would like to know if you have been able to fit a power meter crank arm on your Madone SLR? with spacers?
Thank you!

Still waiting - due to ship next week. Sorry can’t help at the moment

OK thank you! Mine is due to ship May 13th.
I have proceeded and ordered 4iiii crank arm and will just add 24mm ID x 0.5mm thick spacers if too tight.

Hi guys, any update on whether the 4iiii power meter will fit the Trek Madone ?
Looking into getting one myself but it doesn’t look as though the clearance is enough.

Got a pioneer on the Madone SLR, fits great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that just the left sided power meter ?

1 Like

Dual sided! Works great!

Hi have anyone tried the 4iii on their madone, and how did it work out

Hi I’m thinking of installing a single crank 4iii power meter on my 9 series madone. Have anyone done this?

I have the Gen2 Stages power meters that were pre-installed on an Ultegra 53-39 crankset on a 2017 Madone. No clearance issues.

Ok guys quick update. My 4iii power meter has been installed successfully. No shims or fabrication needed.

Single arm 4iii on a 6800 ultegra, 2017 trek madone.

1 Like

I had the same issue when I ordered my SLR August 2018.

Pioneer recommended I send them the cranks and let them install the pods vs buying the power meter w/cranks. When you send in tell them it is for a Madone SLR and they adjust pod position to give you more clearance.

The newer pods that came out this year should help some as well

Good luck

Damn Ive been wondering if my small Giant TCR will fit a 4iii, from the measurement guide it looks very very close… The only way I managed to fit the Wahoo cadence sensor was to use the sticker instead of the rubber strap and housing.